Artificial Grass Installation
The finished product, perfectly installed, is a source of pride for our family-run business here at Easigrass Liverpool. We work closely with you to ensure we deliver your dream garden through artificial grass installation.
We supply and install a range of artificial lawn types, but apply the same high standards to every installation. Here is a brief overview of our installation process
- First, we inspect any edges and take preventative measures against damage
- We then remove your grass with our cutting machinery
- Once the turf is removed, we excavate to our formation level
- Easi grit and additional aggregates are then layed
- If opting for an odour-reducing lawn, we then add this layer
- We then lay a weed membrane over the whole area
- The artificial grass is then laid with the edges carefully attended to
- The seams of the fake grass are then glued for a near-invisible finish
- We then add an extra odour prevention layer, if opted for, and brush in silica sand
- Finally, our team will clear away the debris leaving you with the finished product
Wherever you are in Liverpool, Southport, Ormskirk and the surrounding area, you can expect the immaculate installation of your artificial lawn, drawing on all of our collective experience as a family-run business.
If you have any questions regarding the installation process, or you’d like to discuss having an artificial lawn installed for your garden, then please don’t hesitate to contact our team.